Terms & Conditions
- Payment. Full payment, if not enrolled in our payment plan, is due February 1, 2018.
- Refunds. Your registration fee is 90% refundable through May 15, 2018. Refunds are not available after May 15, 2018. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions, including medical emergencies. We will, however, facilitate the transfer of your registration to a person of your choice prior to the start of the event.
- Transfers. Transfers of registrations, from an Original Registrant to a Replacement Registrant, must be made through the MAGIC Live office.
- Email. We will contact you using the email address listed on your registration for all matters regarding this registration. Please be sure you can receive messages from email addresses ending in MagicConvention.com.
- Identification. Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Badges. We pride ourselves on the unique experience created for each MAGIC Live registrant. This is why we require you wear your name badge at all times. Please, no sharing. Allowing anyone else to “borrow” your badge will result in the immediate loss of your registration without refund.
- Cancellations. We reserve the right to cancel any registration at any time and will issue the appropriate refund at that time.
- Close-up Show. We are now issuing standby tickets good for any performance of our close-up show, space permitting. In the past, this has not been a problem, as we have been able to accommodate everyone in the standby queue. (Read more.)
« Return to Registration